Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Was thinking what to post to hit my 10 post limit. Figured I had none so I decided to blog a little on an anime i really enjoyed.
Just started to wonder why cant I find a nice cover picture

Yup, Code Geass. Seriously a super-duper nice anime thats worth your time watching.
Plot revolves around this teenage kid who happens to be one of the many Britannia prince of that era, year 2011.
Prince Charming
The setting is in Japan, also known as Area 11 after been taken over by the Holy Empire of Britannia, one of the world's leading power.
1st generation Knightmare
A more advanced Knightmare

 Knightmare frames, commonly know as mobile suits in other shows, are the main "vehicles" used for their high mobility and fire power. Somehow I've got this love for cool mobile suits and code geass never let me down.

Another thing worth mentioning is the interesting plot. A genius take over the world. Bang bang bang and vola! the whole world hates him and he got his wish - united world. Sacrifices himself and you have world peace, summary, my version. Words cant express how nice this anime is so do spend some time watching it and you'll never regret.
P.S. 1st best Japanese male voice actor won by Lelouch's seiyuu. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment